Stunning custom interior by Yacht Interiors by Shelley
Modern Interior Furnishings
High Gloss Walnut with detailed inlays
7’2” ceiling height
Fabulous electronics and entertainment package
Oversized windows and extra-large portholes fill all decks with natural light and fabulous views of exotic cruise destinations
On Deck Jacuzzi
Crew Cabins located Aft
Powered by dependable CAT C-32 1700 hp engines to cruise at 22 knots
Samaple Itinerary for a Bahamas Charter:
• Day 1 - After arriving in Nassau, you will embark Carbon Copy at the world famous Hurricane Hole Marina. Slow down to “island time” with a glass of champagne as you explore the vessel and settle in. Venture out to the surrounding area and find shops and restaurants sure to entertain. Enjoy an intimate dinner aboard and let our five star chef take your palate to other worlds.
• Day 2 - Start with breakfast dockside as we prepare to depart for beautiful Highbourne Cay. Fishing is one of the island’s best features as you will see while you reel in Mahi Mahi aboard a local charter boat. Numerous snorkeling spots can be explored as well as a picturesque beach next to the marina. Dine on board or head to the island’s only restaurant for elegantly prepared local fare.
• Day 3 - Departing Highbourne Cay early, we will head south to the Exuma Land and Sea Park. Easily classified as one of the most beautiful and tranquil places in the Bahamas, Warderick Wells offers unsurpassed snorkeling and water activities. Tender in to the beach and marvel at a 45 foot whale skeleton or head to the ranger station for an educational experience. Al fresco dining is best here so you can enjoy the nature and peacefulness of Warderick Wells.
• Day 4,5 - Heading south 20 miles will take us to Staniel Cay and Big Major’s spot. We will spend 2 days here in order to take in all the area has to offer. Start with a swim into the Thunderball Grotto, a fantastic natural cave with breath taking views. Head to the beach at Big Major’s Spot and feed swimming pigs that will gladly accept any scraps of food you may have. Exploring the island by golf cart is the best way take in the laid back island culture. Casual dining and local fare is offered at the marina’s restaurant or perhaps you’ll prefer a private dinner on board.
• Day 6 - As we head north 11 miles, we will come to Compass Cay. This tiny marina is known for its docile Nurse sharks which love to be pet by willing thrill seekers. Bonefishing is popular here because of the unusually shallow surrounding waters. Kayak through the mangroves quietly enough and hopefully you’ll catch a glimpse of one of the friendly sea turtles. For dinner, Tucker, the marina owner will gladly make you one of the best hamburgers around, or if elegance is your preference you may choose to dine on board.
• Day 7 - Departing Compass Cay early, we will head northwest 4 hours to the amazing Atlantis Resort and Marina. Exploring the incredible property in its entirety would take more than a week, but the water park and aquarium should not be missed. Spend the day (and night!) swimming, lounging, gambling, eating, shopping, dancing or doing anything your heart desires. Atlantis also offers world class shopping and dining. Enjoy breakfast onboard and take turns telling stories of the adventures Atlantis had to offer. Disembarkation is inevitable on this day, but photos, stories, and unforgettable memories will leave a long lasting impression of your time in the Bahamas on M/Y CARBON.